Last Updated: September 14, 2022
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and combine information about you when you access or use the Services, including:
Log and Usage Information: such as browser type you use, hardware model, operating system, IP address, unique device identifiers, access times, pages viewed, items selected, links clicked, and browsing behavior.
Account Information: if you create an account on our Services, we collect information such as name, email address, username and password, as well as the cryptocurrencies and other items that you “star” or “favorite” on the Services, and which alerts you have signed up for.
Log and Usage Information may be combined with Account Information for the purposes noted under “How We Use Your Information” and “How We May Share Information” below.
Users are responsible for any third-party data they provide or share through the Services, if any, and confirm that they have the third-party's consent to provide such data to us.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and other interactions we have with you. For example, we may use the information collected to:
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide notifications and alerts that you have requested. If you have signed up for alerts or notifications, we may also periodically send you additional information we believe may be of interest to you.
- Maintain our legal and regolatory compliance;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudolent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and the rights of others;
- Facilitate and improve your experience and our Services, and perform authentication or analytics;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- Provide advertising and marketing targeted toward your interests;
- For any purpose that you provide your consent for.
3. How We May Share Information
We may share your information in the following situations:
- Service Providers. We may share data with service providers, vendors, contractors, or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as network infrastructure, authentication, analytics, customer service, and sending emails on our behalf.
- Advisors and Developers. If the information is required by our legal, financial, and other professional advisors, or our web developers when we upgrade or improve our Services.
- Third Party Verification Services. We may share data with third party verification services to prevent fraud.
- Search and Social Media. We may share information about you with search and social media platforms such as Google or Facebook to advertise our Services on their platform. On Google, you can control and manage the types of ads you see on their platform here. On Facebook, you can control and manage the types of ads you see on their platform here.
- Promotional Messages. If you have indicated to us that you wish to receive notifications or promotional messages or content from one of our partners. See the section entitled “Your Choices” below for your options to opt out;
- Change in Business. We may share data in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- To Comply with Law. "if we believe we are required by law to do so, or if we believe that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process;
- With Your Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
4. Advertising and Analytics; Tracking Technologies
We may use advertising and analytics technologies to better understand your online activity on our Services to provide personalized products and services that may interest you. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve content and advertisements when you visit our website.
5. Data Security
We implement commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable and we cannot assure you that information that we collect will never be accessed or used in an unauthorized way.
6. Data Retention
We store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regolatory, security, or other compliance obligations.
7. Your Choices
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please click the unsubscribe link in the email. Even if you opt out of marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages, which include Service-related communications and responses to your questions. You may also contact us to unsubscribe (see Section entitled “Contact” below).
You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving any promotional emails from our third party partners, by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email. You may opt out of tailored advertising from some of our third party partners by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out page. Such programs do not necessarily cover all partners, and several partners maintain their own opt-out functionality, which is shown on our Partners Page. Please note that any opt-out choice you exercise will apply to interest-based advertising by the third party partners you select, but will still allow the collection of data for other purposes, including research, analytics, and internal operations. You may continue to receive advertising, but that advertising may be less relevant to your interests.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depends on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. However, if you block cookies, certain features of the Services may not work.
Users may also opt-out of certain advertising features through applicable device settings, such as the device advertising settings for mobile phones or ads settings in general.
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
8. California Privacy Rights
California residents have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), in circumstances in which the CCPA applies. The CCPA provides California consumers with the right to access, edit, or delete their personal information, and to opt out of the sale of their personal information.
9. Nevada Privacy Rights
10. EU Privacy Rights
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights under the General Data Protection Regolation (GDPR) in relation to their personal data.
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request:
- a Personal Data copy we hold about you;
- to correct the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to delete your Account Information or Personal Data;
- to object to processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes;
We will generally process requests within one month. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. We will let you know if we need longer than one month to respond.
There may be exceptions to the rights for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will set out for you in response to your request. For instance, if you ask for your Account to be closed, we will do this as soon as reasonably possible, subject to any applicable terms and conditions relating to the Account. If permitted by law, personal data from closed Accounts may be retained in order to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud or resolve disputes.
In addition to the rights above, residents of the European Economic Area also have the right to lodge a complaint with your relevant supervisory authority. However, we encourage you to contact us first, and we will do our very best to resolve your concern.
We may process your Personal Data under applicable data protection law on the following legal grounds:
- Contractual Necessity: we may process your Personal Data to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- Consent: where you provided consent to process your Personal Data, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: we process your Personal Data to provide our Services to you such as to provide our online user experience, communicate with you, provide customer service, marketing, analyze and improve our business, and to protect our Services.
- Legal obligations: we may process your Personal Data to maintain our legal and regolatory compliance, detect and prevent fraud and/or fund loss, ensure our network and information security, and to protect our vital interests.
11. Age Limitations
12. Storage of Information
Information we maintain may be stored both within and outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States, and that U.S. laws may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
14. Contact Us